In connection with any transactions with Nelson Nissan we may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we will handle as stated in this notice.
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transaction with us; our affiliates or others, and;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. If necessary to provide you with requested products or services, we may also allow this information to be accessed by Lending Institutions. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.